- Aboriginals get new history
- Premier séquençage du génome d'un Aborigène d'Australie
- DNA study suggests Asia was settled in multiple waves of migration
- Continents influenced human migration, spread of technology
- Human-Neanderthal coupling was rare
- Ancient wild horses help unlock past
- A 'jumping gene's' preferred targets may influence genome evolution
- Mother tongue comes from your prehistoric father
- Evolution's past is modern human's present
- Indians and Europeans share a milky past
- Dingo came earlier and by different route
- Ancient humans were mixing it up
- Genetic analysis of medieval plague skeletons
- Canoodling with cavemen gave healthy boost to human genome
- Sunflower Domesticated in US, Not Mexico
- Ancient wild horses help unlock past
- Modern humans may have picked up key genes from extinct relatives
- Genetic research confirms that non-Africans are part Neanderthal
- 4000-year-old banana roots in Southeast Asia
- New algorithm provides new insights into evolutionary exodus out of Africa
- Faster, less expensive DNA analysis
- Breeding with Neanderthals helped humans go global
- Life-history traits may affect DNA mutation rates in males more than in females
- Un labo dédié à l'ADN ancien
- "A mammoth task -- sorting out mammoth evolution"
- "Neandertal hybridization & Haldane’s rule"
- "Rice's origins point to China, genome researchers conclude"
- "Differences in mammalian brain structure and genitalia linked to specific DNA regions"
- "Comment le pénis humain a perdu ses épines"
- "Early humans began in southern Africa, study "
- "Subtle Shifts, Not Major Sweeps, Drove Human Evolution"
- "Lignée humaine : le métissage entre Homo sapiens et espèces plus archaïques n'est pas la seule explication aux données génétiques"
- "Genetic archaeology finds parts of our genome more closely related to orangutans than chimps"
- "Number Crunching Through Maize"
- "Grapes domesticated 8,000 years ago"
- "Lice DNA shows humans first wore clothes 170,000 years ago"
- Nos gènes auraient trois milliards d'années
- "2010 : A good year for Neanderthals"
- "Bones give peek into the lives of Neanderthals"
- "L'Homo sapiens a un développement plus lent que son ancêtre néandertalien"
- "Early cities sprrred evolution of immune system"
- "New statistical model moves Human evolution back three million years"
- "City living helped humans evolve immunity to TB"
- "J'ai fait décripter mon génome"
- "Taking molecular snaps of ancient crops"
- "'Mitochondrial Eve' : mother of all humans lived 200000-years ago.'.
- What plant genes tell us about crop domestication" (Washington University in St Louis / D. Lutz)
- "Understanding genetic mixing through migration ..."
- "Ancient viral invasion shaped Human genome"
- "The Bantu völkerwanderung
- Gene study sheds new light on origins of British men
- King Tut and half of European men share DNA
- Half of Swiss men share 'pharaoh gene'
- Are the English really Germans or Spaniards?
- Ancient DNA reveals male diffusion through the Neolithic Mediterranean route
- Population Genetics Reveals Shared Ancestries
- Sorbs: relics of the Ostsiedlung
- "Bear DNA is clue to age of Chauvet cave art"
- "Skeleton sparks DNA interest"
- "Solving the puzzle of Henry VIII"
- "DNA detectives in Viking North West"
- "Une cellule familiale chez Néandertal"
- "Genome of extinct Siberian cave-dweller linked to modern-day humans"
- "Y-a-t'il eu un troisième homme en Europe ?"
- "Humans helped vultures colonize the Canary Islands"
- "Vikings possibly carried Native American in Europe"
- "Ancient DNA from European early Neolithic farmers reveals their Near East affinities
- "What will Otzi the Iceman's DNA teach us"
- "Ancient DNA reveals ingredients of Roman medecine"
- " Roots of the British come under new scrutiny" (University of Leicester)
- " Ötzi's secrets about to be revealed" (European Academy of Bolzano)
- "More on Gene Map to ive insigh into 5200-year-old Iceman"
- Ancient Farmers Started the First 'Green Revolution'
- "Anthropologists looking for Roman legion in China"
- "No Romans needed to explain Chinese blondes"
- "Chinese scientists reveal ancient man's route to East Asia"
- "Xinjiang discovery provides intriguing DNA link"
- Endangered river turtle's genes reveal ancient influence of Maya Indians
- Deep history of coconuts decoded
- Shrunken Head DNA Proves Horrific Folklore True
- Early Americans helped colonise Easter Island
- Scientists Fight University of California to Study Rare Ancient Skeletons
- Puerto Rico, Dominica and Cuba embrace their Taino Indian heritage
- North America was populated by no more than 70 people 14,000 years ago, claims stunning new DNA research
- Ancient gut bacteria could shed light on First Nations history
- Alaska evidence shows dogs came from Asia
- "The initial peopling of the Americas : a growing number of founding mitochondrial genomes from Beringia"
- " Testing remains provides new insights"
- Genes Tell Tale of Jewish Ties to Africa
- "Curse of the Pharaoh's DNA"
- "Royal rumpus over King Tutankhamun's ancestry "
- " Population expansion in the North African Late Pleistocene"
- " Ancient DNA identifies donkey ancestors, people who domesticated them"
- "Rice archaeological remains and the possibility of DNA archaeology examples from Yayoi and Heian periods of Northern Japan"
- SAQQAQ : Inuk, l'homme qui venait de l'Est ...
- "Prospects of recovering ancient DNA from Homo floresiensis"
- "The Genetic secrets that allow Tibetans to thrive in thin air ..."
- "DNA analysis reveals Pamir origin of Bulgarians"
-Kashmiris populated Europe 40000 years back
- Ancient DNA points to Maori feather trade
- "Genetic study uncovers new path to Polynesia